VIDEO: Robust Blend EVOO Scramble
- Wild Grove's Robust Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Linguisa or Spanish Chorizo
- Wild Grove's Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 5 Eggs
- Choice of White Cheese (I prefer Jack)
1. Drizzle some Wild Grove's Robust Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a Cast Iron Skillet.
2. Add Leeks to oil in pan to lightly sauté and stir occasionally.
3. Stir in Mushrooms and begin sautéing with the Leeks.
4. Add in Linguisa to the pan along with the Leeks, and Mushrooms, stirring occasionally.
5. Crack 5 Eggs into a bowl, and lightly season with Wild Grove's Pink Himalayan Sea Salt. Stir to combine. Also season Linguisa, Mushrooms and Leeks.
6. Create a divide in the middle of the Linguisa, Mushrooms, and Leeks. After those ingredients have been divided, pour the egg mixture in the pan and combine all the ingredients together.
7. Shred your favorite white cheese a top the mixture and allow it to combine and melt.
8. Spoon to a plate to serve, and add fresh Cilantro sprinkled over the top.
Robust Blend EVOO
Delicious. We also drizzled on a little Wild Groves EVOO at the finish. The Himalayan salt is a nice touch.