Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
Flavor - Himalayan Pink Sea Salt (Ancient Ocean)
Taste & Aroma - Clean, upfront salt flavor, with rounded mineral notes
Grain Size - Fine (usable in some shakers with larger holes, perfect in grinders, ideal for pinching and tossing!
Attributes - Beautiful pink color with a rich variety of trace minerals. Harvested from ancient sea salt deposits that lie deep beneath the Himalayas, that was once a prehistoric ocean. Now a famously pure mineral-rich salt, with astounding health benefits.
Uses, off the top of our head:
- Season and rub meat before cooking or BBQ'ing
- Add to a marinade
- Sprinkle over fresh pasta & olive oil (Ascolano is our favorite)
- Try a dash over oatmeal with a fresh persimmon or apple sauce
Pairs well with:
- Red Wine (big and flavorful)
- Craft Beer (more robust like a Pale Ale, IPA or Belgian Style)
- Dipping olive oil and balsamic vinegar (fruity, more robust oils)
- Fiery Hot Mustard