250ML - $11.20
500ML - $17.60
750ML Bag - $24
1.5L Bag - $46.40
3L Bag - $88
*3L = 6 x 500ML Bottle
Flavor & Aroma: Smooth and buttery, with notes of delicate olive fruit, red apple and almonds
Blend: Arbequina, Arbosana & Ascolano
Growing Region: Northern California
Harvest Date: November 2021 by hand (Ascolano) & mechanical harvester (Arbequina & Arbosana)
Polyphenol (antioxidant) count: 382 gallic eq mg/kg
Free Fatty Acid (FFA): 0.11 % oleic
Peroxide Value (PV): 3.84 meq O2/Kg
UV Absorbance (K232): 1.504
UV Absorbance (K270): 0.115
UV Absorbance (Delta K): -0.0079
Avg. Yield: 31 gallons/ton
More Info - This evoo is a blend of Arbequina, Arbosana, Ascolano, making this the mildest and smoothest extra virgin olive oil we produce. It's blended specifically to be delicate in flavor, and super buttery, ideal for "everyday" use. We wanted you to feel like this oil could be used across the board in your "Kitchen" whether it's for sautéing veggies, measured into a cake mix or being used for dipping bread....it could be used anywhere. EVOO is a superfood, high in polyphenols. Polyphenols are antioxidants that attack bad "free radicals" in our bodies, ultimately helping us live longer. EVOO's high in polyphenols have also been shown to have anti-inflammatory benefits when consumed regularly. All three olive varieties come from the Northern CA area, north of Sacramento.
Now offering NEW larger, more economical, 3L Bag.
Benefits of a 3L bag:
1. Your EVOO will last longer (with no oxidation). This is the best packaging for olive oil because the spout on the bag does not let air into the bag as it empties, so no oxidation occurs to the product inside. Oxidation is the #1 reason evoo loses flavor and polyphenols.
2. Easier to dispense. The special micro spout on the bag allows you to dispense the exact amount you want, big or small. You can also re-fill bottles.
3. Environmentally "greener." These bags weigh 10 x less than glass and take up 5 x less space, so getting to us, and then to you has a far smaller footprint, and impact on the environment.
4. Premium food-grade material. These bags are made of special food-grade material, BPA free that allows no light in. Further helping to protect the EVOO.
5. Robust packaging. These bags are far more robust than any other packaging we carry (glass takes an immense amount of packaging to keep it from breaking). This allows us to ship more economically, using less material, thus better for the environment.
6. Savings. You'll save over 20% when you buy in bulk, over the same amount in 6 bottles of the 500ML size!
Bag Savings/Equivalents = 3L = 6 bottles of 500ML = 12 bottles of 250ML
Picture: 3L Bag / 1.5L bag / 750ML bag / 500ML Bottle
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil
15ML = 1 tbsp
33 Servings = 1 x 500ML Bottle
High in polyphenols (antioxidants)