Balsamic Bruschetta on deck
- 1 Loaf of French Bread, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 8 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 Cup chopped fresh Basil
- 1 ounce of Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Wild Groves’ Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons of Wild Groves’ Foxy Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Wild Groves’ Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Drizzle Wild Groves’ Foxy Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil and place on a large baking sheet. Toast bread until golden, 5-10 minutes, turning them halfway through.
Meanwhile, toss together tomatoes, basil, parmesan cheese, and garlic in a bowl. Mix in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Spoon tomato mixture onto toasted bread slices and serve immediately.
Follow the Fox 🦊 for more EVOO tips and great recipes!