This Super Seed Salad and Smoothie Topper Mix is very simple to make, uses pantry ingredients, and is so versatile! We used a mix of sunflower, pumpkin, and sesame seeds along with pistachios to make this nutty mixture that is great to toss onto salads, smoothies, or just to snack on.
Super Seed Salad and Smoothie Topper Mix Recipe:
- 1/3 cup pistachios
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Ascolano Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp agave syrup or honey
- First, preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Then, in a medium bowl, combine all your seeds and nuts.
- Add in the salt, smoked paprika, nutmeg, and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Then, add in the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly so that the nuts and seeds are evenly coated with the spices, olive oil, and agave.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes until fragrant. Let cool completely before putting the mix in a mason jar or bag to store it.