This Watermelon Radish and Citrus Salad is the PERFECT Spring or Summer salad. The spicy arugula combines beautifully with the sweetness of the navel orange and meyer lemon vinaigrette, and then Romano cheese and walnuts just take this salad to the next level. And don't forget the fresh mint! Basil would also work wonderfully here too. You'll definitely want this salad on repeat!
Watermelon Radish Salad Recipe:
- 1 cup thinly sliced watermelon radish
- 1 navel orange, supremed or thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup shaved Romano cheese
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- 2 tbsp walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, torn
- 1 tbsp Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of white vine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare the salad, first lay down a bed of arugula.
- Then, add on your sliced watermelon radish.
- Scatter your orange slices, walnut pieces, Romano cheese, and mint leaves on top.
- Then, make your dressing. Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt/pepper in a small bowl until homogenous.
- Pour over the salad and toss to combine. Taste for seasoning and serve immediately!