Mandarin Crushed Olive Oil
A Very Special Limited Release
Local Newcastle Mandarins "Crushed" with our Manzanillo Olives
Our "Crushed" Mandarin Olive Oil is a seasonal favorite, with smooth sweet flavors of our local Satsuma Mandarins from Follet Family Farms and Sunset Ridge Fruit Farm. This sweet fruit is a delicacy around Newcastle, and is so amazing that I couldn't resist milling it with our olives. We use local mandarins from the Placer County area and actually "crush" them with our Manzanillo olives to create this smooth, sweet and rich olive oil, thus the name "Crushed Mandarin." The Crushed Mandarin Olive Oil is a favorite in my home and hopefully will soon become a favorite in yours!
HOW TO USE IT:
- Add to a vinegarette with our mandarin balsamic vinegar over salad
- Replace the other "oil" in brownie mixes or persimmon cookies
- Drizzle over steamed veggies with some sea salt
- Pour over ice cream for a special dessert
- Dip with a French Baguette - trust me, it's delicious!
Taste and Aroma - Delicate and smooth sweet Satsuma Mandarin
California Grown - Mandarins crushed with olives
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavoring
15ML = 1 tbsp
33 Servings = 1 x 500ML Bottle
High in polyphenols (antioxidants)