Vanilla Olive Oil - Perfect for Baking!
Flavor - Vanilla
Taste & Aroma - Smooth vanilla bean flavor
California Grown - Infused extra virgin olive oil
A few recommended uses:
- Baking - replace butter and other oils
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies (get the recipe)
- Sugar Cookies
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavoring
15ML = 1 tbsp
33 Servings = 1 x 500ML Bottle
High in polyphenols (antioxidants)
Vanilla-Scented Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe:
Makes 14 cookies
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar- firmly packed
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs OR for vegan option 2 flax eggs
- 3/4 cup peanut butter- creamy or crunchy
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, add all the wet ingredients: eggs, peanut butter, olive oil, sugars, and vanilla. Stir well to combine.
- Then, in the same bowl, add in the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix throughly until a soft dough forms. It should hold it's shape nicely and not be crumbly.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes to chill.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats and set aside.
- Using a tablespoon, or your hands scoop out the dough.
- Place the dough between the palms of your hands and roll the dough into a ball.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until your cookie sheet has 12- 14 dough balls two inches apart. Repeat with the second baking tray.
- Use a fork to make the traditional cross pattern on the cookies and press the dough balls down.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until just slightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave on the baking sheet for 5 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week. Enjoy!