Yes, you read that correctly! Pasta chips! These chips are the quintessential quarantine snack, because everyone has pasta in their cupboard right now. You can use almost any pasta shape for these chips, and naturally the smaller shapes work better, like farfalle, sedanini, fusili, or rotini. The seasonings on these are also 100% customizable, but we used a garlic olive as well as salt and pepper to keep it simple. These are delicious to dip in marinara sauce, pesto, hummus, or even guacamole...anything goes!
2 Ingredient Pasta Chips Recipe:
Inspired by Bethany Ugarte of @Lilsipper
- 1 serving of your favorite pasta
- 1 tbsp Wild Groves Toasted Garlic Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, or seasoning of your choice
- First, preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Then, set a medium sized pot of water to boil for your pasta. Cook your pasta until it is al dente, about 1-2 minutes before the package's instructions say it will be fully cooked.
- Drain the pasta and empty it onto a lined baking sheet. Toss with olive oil and seasonings of choice. Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Enjoy while warm, and serve with marinara sauce, guacamole, hummus, or any other dip of choice!
Wild Groves Toasted Garlic Olive Oil