This is probably the easiest recipe we have ever posted, but there is nothing wrong with simplicity! And since when are chocolate covered strawberries boring? Using our Chocolate Olive Oil in this recipe makes the chocolate smooth and silky and allows it to create a lovely shell on the strawberries when refrigerated. Just an hour in the fridge, and you have a great dessert or midday snack! You can also feel free to dip whatever fruit you like in the chocolate, such as apples, tangerine slices, pineapple, or bananas.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe:
- 1 bar of dark or milk chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Wild Groves Chocolate Olive Oil (or substitute any Wild Groves oil)
- 6-7 washed and dried strawberries
- Sea salt, optional
- First, melt your chocolate. You can do so in a double boiler or in the microwave. In the microwave, break chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl. Stir in 45 second increments and once the chocolate has melted halfway, add the olive oil. Place in the microwave again and heat until almost completely melted. Stir to melt the remaining pieces of chocolate.
- Next, dip your strawberries in your melted chocolate. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired and place on a plate one by one. Cool them in the refrigerator for an hour and then enjoy!