This Brownie bread is full of chocolate goodness with our Chocolate Olive Oil, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and chocolate chunks! It is moist and cakey, making the perfect sweet treat.
Brownie Bread Recipe:
Adapted from Healthy Happy Life
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 oz cold brew or espresso
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks, optional for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a standard loaf pan with oil or butter.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat or whisk together all the wet ingredients.
3. Add in the salt and baking soda and half of the flour. Whisk or beat to combine. Add in the last bit of flour. Briskly whisk until smooth and shiny.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Top with chocolate chunks if desired.
6. Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool in pan for 20-30 minutes and slice to serve. Chill leftovers in the fridge for up to three days.