Apricots are here, and this makes it one of our family's favorite times of year!
We LOVE apricots, and we love them lots of ways:
Drizzled with some WG Pineapple Balsamic
In smoothies and fruit salads
Straight from the tree
But our FAVORITE way?
Try these tried and true grilled balsamic apricots and you'll never look at an apricot the same again!
- Fresh, ripe apricots, split in two and pits removed
- One teaspoon per apricot half of WG Ascolano EVOO
- a few pinches of WG Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- WG Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Vanilla Bean ice cream, if you want to be super awesome
- Heat grill to around 400 degrees, or higher if you prefer
- Toss apricot halves in EVOO and salt
- Place apricots, cut side down, on grill
- Grill with lid open for about 3-5 minutes, until apricots are soft and charred on the bottom
- Serve warm by themselves drizzled with balsamic, or serve over ice cream, also drizzled with balsamic.