This Gluten Free Banana Bread is delicious, allergy friendly, and made all in 1 bowl! It's the perfect baked good to whip up when you have a few ripe bananas in your kitchen (3 to be exact). Slather with butter fresh out of the oven, and toast it the next morning for breakfast!
Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe:
Adapted from Minimalist Baker
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tbsp Wild Groves Kitchen Blend Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Set aside.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl. Add all ingredients through almond milk and whisk vigorously to combine. Lastly add the almond meal, gluten free flour blend, and oats and stir.
- Bake for 1 hour. When ready, it should feel firm and be crackly and golden brown on top.
- Let cool completely before cutting or it will be too tender to hold form.
- Serve with butter and honey or as is. Store leftovers in a covered container for up to a few days.
Wild Groves Kitchen Blend Olive Oil