Are You looking for that perfect weeknight dinner option? These Grilled Salmon skewers will be hard not to love. With a delightful citrus flavor from our Wild Groves Meyer Lemon Flavored Oil, the flakiness of the salmon, and the crunch from the sesame seeds. This recipe packs a punch full of flavor!
- 1 1/2-2 Pounds of Salmon, cubed
- 2 Lemons, thinly sliced
For The Marinade
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoon of Wild Groves' Meyer Lemon Flavored Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Water
- 1 Teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 Teaspoons Capers
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
1. Add the marinade ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine
2. Place the cubed salmon into the marinade and cover the bowl. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow salmon to marinate. While salmon marinates, soak the wooden skewers.
3. Assemble the skewers with a lemon slice between each of the salmon cubes, about 5 salmon pieces per kabob.
4. Preheat grill to high heat and add a grill grate or piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
5. Grill salmon for 10 minutes, turning once to evenly brown both sides
6. Serve and Enjoy!