Celebrate the holidays with this Cranberry Orange Loaf! This loaf cake is so easy to whip up, and is something unique to bake this holiday season. It is bright, citrusy, and perfectly sweet and tart at the same time! This recipe is definitely a keeper.
Holiday Cranberry Orange Loaf Recipe:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp Wild Groves Mikan Mandarin White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 egg
- 1/2 chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 bag raw cranberries (about 2 cups)
Holiday Cranberry Orange Loaf Instructions:
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then, sift all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt) into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, orange juice, orange rind, and the egg.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Do not overmix. Add in the cranberries and nuts if using.
- Add the batter to a greased loaf pan and bake for 55-60 minutes, until browned on top and a knife comes out clean.