Vanilla Olive Oil Blondies!
We know blondies are delicious, but they’re even more delicious when they have a double dose of vanilla in the recipe. We’re talking vanilla extract and our Vanilla Olive oil to take these blondies to the next level. Serve alongside a tall class of milk, or with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup to make a sundae. Yum!
Vanilla Olive Oil Blondies:
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Olive Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans
- 1 egg or flax egg
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the olive oil brown sugar, vanilla and egg until smooth.
- Then add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts/pecans and mix to evenly incorporate.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick spray, and evenly spread out the batter.
- Add a few more chocolate chips to the top if you'd like, then bake for 13-17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the blondie comes out clean. Enjoy!