This Garlicky Fava Bean Dip recipe is quick, easy, and healthy! Fava beans are abundant in the spring, and although they can be a labor of love to prepare, they truly are delicious. This dip can be paired with crudites, warmed pita bread, toasted baguette, or even as a base for a fava bean pasta sauce. Enjoy!
Garlicky Fava Bean Dip Recipe:
- 2 cups blanched fava beans
- 5 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 tbsp Ascolano Olive Oil
- Juice of a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the garlic, preheat your oven to 380 degrees F. Cut off the top of a head of garlic and place it in a piece of aluminum foil. Then, drizzle it with olive oil and wrap it up in the foil. Bake for 40 minutes until the cloves are soft.
- Next, add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Taste for seasoning, and serve chilled with crudites, pita bread, or on toast.