This is the ULTIMATE way to make sure that your roasted squash comes out perfectly every single time! A generous amount of olive oil plus maple syrup makes the squash ultra tender and just a tad sweet. This is the perfect side for a meal alongside a protein, or is also fabulous as a salad topper or in a grain bowl.
Perfect Roasted Squash Recipe:
- 1 Kabocha or Red Kuri Squash
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Wild Groves Ascolano Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- First, wash and de-seed your squash. Cut into 1 inch pieces and add into a large bowl.
- Into the bowl, add your maple syrup, olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the squash with a spoon or your hands to make sure every piece is evenly coated.
- Lay out the squash on a baking sheet and bake for 35-45 minutes, until tender and golden brown.