Name a better combination than truffle salt, Wild Groves Olio Nuovo, and crispy golden fries....we’ll wait! We think this is the golden trio of ingredients to make the perfect Baked Truffle Fries right in your own kitchen. This is the perfect side dish alongside your favorite protein, and might even make a good snack as leftovers. That is, if there are any leftovers!
Baked Truffle Fries Recipe:
- 2 large Russet potatoes, cut intro fry shapes
- 1/4 cup Wild Groves Olive Oil (We suggest using the Kitchen Blend for coating before baking, and Olio Nuovo to toss the fries in after they come out of the oven), plus more for tossing
- Wild Groves Double Truffle Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley for garnish, optional
Preheat your oven to 410 degrees F. Toss your cut potatoes in 1/4 cup of Wild Groves Olive Oil, truffle sea salt to taste, and freshly ground pepper, to taste. Place on a lined baking sheet and bake until golden brown and crispy, about 30-40 minutes. Once the fries have cooled slightly, toss in a couple tablespoons of Olio Nuovo and additional truffle salt if needed. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese if desired.