This Farmer's Market Baked Oatmeal is the perfect breakfast to make this summer. It's hearty, perfectly sweet, and is a perfect use for all the stone fruit you bought at the farmer's market. It's easily customizable too, so use your favorite fruit in and on top of this dish. Top with a dollop of yogurt and a dash of cinnamon and you're all set for a delicious breakfast.
Farmer's Market Baked Oatmeal Recipe:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup yogurt of choice
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 a peach or nectarine, diced
- 1 tbsp Wild Groves Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- Additional fruit to top with
- Addition yogurt serve and maple syrup to serve (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 365 degrees F.
- In an oven-safe bowl or dish, combine oats, yogurt, milk, water, chia seeds, vanilla extract, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Next, add in your diced fruit and stir well to combine.
- Add your sliced fruit of choice on top and drizzle with Peach White Balsamic Vinegar.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until golden brown and set.
- Enjoy warm with a spoonful of yogurt on top, maple syrup, and a dash of cinnamon.
What a great idea!