The zesty Green Goddess dressing is bright, punch, and full of vitamin-rich herbs like cilantro, parsley, green onion, and basil. It is delicious over a salad, as a base for soups, or even mixed in with pasta. It's also a great way to use up your herbs that might be on their last legs.
Green Goddess Dressing Recipe:
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 cup mixed cilantro and basil leaves
- 1/3 cup green onion or chives
- 1/4 cup Wild Groves Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp capers
- 2 tbsp walnuts or pine nuts
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and a bright green color.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days and use on salads, as a base for soups, or even mixed with pesto for a zesty pasta sauce.