This Mango Salsa is so easy, anyone can make it! No special, hard-to-find ingredients or equipment needed, just a knife and a cutting board! The sweet and savory combination of this salsa is perfect with chips, tacos, burrito bowls, or whatever you want!
Easy Mango Salsa
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1 container cherry tomatoes, diced into quarters
- 3 tbsp finely diced red onion
- 1/2 a jalapeño, minced
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp Foxy Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of one lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the mango, cherry tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño, and cilantro to a medium bowl.
- Then, add in your olive oil, lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and taste for seasoning.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!