Muffins are the perfect on-the-go breakfast, especially if they contain healthy ingredients like almond flour, blueberries, and Wild Groves Olive oil to fuel your morning. These Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins are stuffed with fresh blueberries and are not too sweet, making them a great choice to start your day. Check out the link in our bio for the recipe!
Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins:
Recipe adapted from Beaming Baker
- 2 cups gluten free flour (we used 1 cup almond flour and one cup Trader Joe's gluten free flour)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Kitchen Blend Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 6 or 12 cup muffin pan with muffin liners or spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: gluten-free flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients: milk, lemon juice or ACV, olive oil, sugar, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until incorporated. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared the muffin pan and bake for 22-30 minutes. For bakery-size muffins, bake for around 26 minutes. To check for doneness, insert a toothpick or a knife and if it comes out clean, they're done.
- Cool muffins for 20 minutes. Remove muffins from muffin pan and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely, about 1-2 hours before placing in a container to store.
Kitchen Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil