- 1 Tablespoon Hot-smoked Paprika
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 4 Tablespoons of Wild Groves' Arbequina Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Thighs, cut into 3cm chunks
- A large handful of Mint leaves, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame seeds (toasted optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 Ripe Pineapple, peeled and cut into long slices.
1. Light the Barbeque. Combine the paprika, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil with some salt. Mix to paste and combine with diced chicken, mixing well. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Combine the sugar and lime juice in a bowl and mix until combined. Brush the sugar and lime mixture on each pineapple chunk ensuring all side and edges are coated, turn and repeat for other side.
3. Barbeque the pineapple slices until lightly charred on both sides. (You are only looking to char them, not actually cook them). Once cool enough to handle, dice into smaller chunks.
4. Put the chicken meat onto skewers and cook over direct heat for about 20-25 minutes, turning regularly until cooked through and lightly charred at the edges.
5. Assemble chicken onto plate. Top with Pineapple, mint, and sesame seeds.