Oven Baked Salmon – moist and flaky nicely seasoned salmon fillets with a lemon garlic kick. A perfect easy weeknight meal for busy folks. – everything you want a salmon dinner to be!
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 6 Tablespoons Wild Groves' Foxy Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Wild Groves' Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) Salmon Fillets
1. In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
3. Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place sealed salmon fillets in a glass baking dish with edges, and bake for 35-45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.