Herbed Balsamic Chicken
- 1/2 cup of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (1 1/2 pounds)
1. Whisk together all ingredients except chicken. In a bowl, toss chicken with 1/3 cup vinegar mixture; of let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Grill chicken covered over medium heat until a thermometer reads 170 degrees, approximately 6-8 minutes per side. Drizzle with remaining vinegar mixture before serving.
Pairs nicely with a fresh spring salad, and rice pilaf.