VIDEO: Learn how to make Wild Groves' Jalapeno Habanero Crushed Salsa
A refreshing, spicy salsa recipe with tomatoes, jalapenos, onion, and our very own Wild Groves' Jalapeno Habanero Crushed Olive Oil. To add some serious heat!
- 6 Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 Big Bunch of Fresh Coriander
- 1 Onion
- 2 Fresh Jalapeno
- 1 Large Clove of Garlic
- 1-2 Limes
- 2 Tablespoons of Wild Groves' Jalapeno Habanero Crushed Olive Oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Finely chop the tomatoes and coriander (stalks and all) and place into a large bowl
2. Peel and finely chop the onion, deseed and finely chop jalapenos, then scrape into the bowl. Peel and finely grate the garlic.
3. Squeeze in the juice from 1 lime, add 2 Tablespoons of Wild Groves' Jalapeno Habanero Crushed Olive Oil, and mix well. Season to taste with sea salt, black pepper and more lime juice, if needed.
4. Serve straightaway or cover and set aside for a few hours to let all the flavors develop.
Enjoy! - Dewey, The Lucero Family & Team Wild Groves
Jalapeno Habanero Crushed Olive Oil