This mandarin salad is fresh, sweet and loaded with flavor. It is topped with our newest release of Mandarin Crushed Olive Oil that you simply can't live without.
- 3 Cups Baby Spinach
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 1 Freshly Peeled Mandarin
- 1 Cup Toasted Pecans
- 3/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- Optional of using Goat Cheese, Blue Cheese or Feta Cheese in place of Parmesan
- Pinch of Flaky Sea Salt
- 3 Tablespoons of our Wild Groves' Mandarin Crushed Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Wild Groves' White Balsamic Vinegar
1. In a large bowl, toss together spinach, arugula, mandarins, pecans, and cranberries.
2. Combine 3 Tablespoons of Wild Groves' Mandarin Crushed Olive Oil and 2 Tablespoons of Wild Groves' White Balsamic Vinegar over the salad and toss to combine. Top with Parmesan cheese and a pinch of Sea Salt.
Enjoy! - Dewey, The Lucero Family & Team Wild Groves
Mandarin Crushed Olive Oil
White Balsamic Vinegar