VIDEO: Mandarin Crushed Flavored Olive Oil "Pour"
Our New Limited Edition Mandarin Crushed Flavored Olive Oil is here just in time for Fall!
What makes this vibrant oil so special, is that we hand-picked olives and satsuma mandarins from local groves here in Placer County, California, on the same day and "crushed" them together in the mill to create this one-of-a-kind flavored olive oil. With a rich and fruity Mandarin Orange taste and an amazing citrus aroma, this new crushed olive oil is only available in limited quantities.
Mandarin Oranges are prized for their sweet zesty flavor and vibrant color, which adds the perfect tang and sweetness to a savory dish, or divine decadence to your desserts. We've captured the essence of this wonderful fruit in every bottle of Wild Groves' Mandarin Crushed Olive Oil, indulge in a bottle and start enjoying this seasonal favorite today!
HOW TO USE IT:
- Add to a vinaigrette with our mandarin balsamic vinegar over salad
- Replace the other "oil" in brownie mixes or persimmon cookies
- Drizzle over steamed veggies with some sea salt
- Pour over ice cream for a special dessert
- Dip with a French Baguette, add sea salt and Balsamic - trust me, it's delicious!
Taste and Aroma - Sweet and zesty flavor, with a smooth finish 🍊
Ingredients - Placer County grown Mandarins crushed with fresh Northern California olives
Gold Medal Winner at the LA International Olive Oil Competition:
Enjoy! - Dewey, The Lucero Family & Team Wild Groves
Mandarin Crushed Olive Oil