This filling Tuscan White Bean Soup is packed with vegetables and flavor for a fun twist on a classic Italian Ribolitta recipe. Our secret ingredient pushing this dish to the top is 1-2 tablespoons of our Wild Groves' Herbs De Provence Flavored Olive Oil. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Wild Groves' Herbs De Provence Flavored Olive Oil
- 1 Large yellow onion, diced
- 6 Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary, chopped (or 2 tablespoons dried)
- 1 (28 oz) can of diced tomatoes
- Optional: 3 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Cans of cannellini (white) beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 Cups vegetable stock
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 Bunch of basil, chopped
- 4 Stocks of lacinto (tuscan) kale, stemmed and chopped
1. Heat Herbs De Provence Flavored Olive Oil over medium heat in a large stock or soup pot. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
2. Add Rosemary and cook for another 2 minutes
3. Add in diced tomatoes, fresh tomatoes (if using), vegetable stock and salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
4. Once boiling put heat on low and add beans. Let simmer for 30 minutes
5. Add in vinegar, kale, and basil.
6. (Optional) finish off with an extra drizzle of Herbs De Provence Flavored Olive Oil
7. Serve immediately or store in fridge or freezer