This old fashioned cocktail recipe has a history. The earliest version of it was simply water, sugar, bitters, and booze. Over time, the water became ice, the booze became whiskey, and the drink became an old fashioned
- 1 3/4 oz Maker's Mark
- 1 Teaspoon Mikan Mandarin Balsamic
- Fresh Squeezed Mandarins
- 1 Dash of Bitters
- 1 Sugar cube
1. In a glass, soak up a sugar lump in bitters.
2. Add in two cubes of ice
3. Pour the Maker's Mark over and stir until silky smooth, adding more ice as you stir.
4. Add a teaspoon of Wild Groves' Mikan Mandarin Balsamic.
5. Garnish with a Mandarin twist