These Olive Oil Biscuits are perfect way to incorporate more olive oil into your baking! Our Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive Oil gives these biscuits a rich flavor along with the dried rosemary in the dough. Serve these delicious biscuits with gravy, chili, or for breakfast!
Olive Oil Biscuit Recipe:
Adapted from One Sweet Appetite
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Wild Groves Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees.
- Whisk together your flour, baking powder, sugar, rosemary, and salt in a medium sized bowl. Stir in the oil and milk until fully combined.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of batter for each biscuit onto a lined baking sheet. Cook 10 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.