This Tomato, Avocado, and Feta Salad is the perfect summer side dish or light lunch! It is perfectly balanced, with the acidity of the tomato and vinegar complementing the fatty quality of the avocado and feta cheese.
Tomato, Avocado, and Feta Salad Recipe:
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 large basil leaves, chiffonaded
- 2 tbsp Wild Groves Foxy Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato, avocado, and feta cheese.
- Add in olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and mix throughly to combine.
- Lastly, add in basil and serve!