This Roasted Cauliflower with Apricots and Pistachios is the perfect side dish to practically any meal. It is sweet, salty, and has all the textures— crispy, crunchy, chewy, and tender. Pair it with a grilled protein, alongside a pasta or a pizza, and you've got a stellar meal!
Roasted Cauliflower with Apricots and Pistachios
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tbsp Double Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup raw pistachios
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Then, spread your cauliflower florets onto a sheet pan and coat them in olive oil. Coat with the salt, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and black pepper and place in the oven to roast for approximately 25 minutes, turning the pan halfway through the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, let's toast the pistachios. Place them in a small baking dish and bake in the oven for 3-4 minutes, keeping a close eye on them as they tend to burn quickly.
- While everything is in the offer, chop the apricot and the parsley.
- When the cauliflower is golden brown and crispy on the edges, it is ready.
- To put it all together, put the cauliflower down first and sprinkle the dried apricots and pistachios on top and finish with the chopped parsley. Enjoy!