This Strawberry Balsamic Syrup Recipe is the perfect addition to your summer parfaits, waffles, pancakes, or french toast! This syrup has the perfect balance of maple to strawberry flavor, making it sweet and tart at the same time. We recommend tasting your syrup as you go to make sure that it is the perfect level of tartness and sweetness for your tastebuds! You can also make this syrup with our other white balsamic vinegars, like our Apricot or Peach White Balsamic Vinegars!
Strawberry Balsamic Syrup Recipe:
Makes 2 servings
- 1/4 cup Wild Groves Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add in the vinegar, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Bring to a low simmer for 2-3 minutes, making sure it does not burn. The mixture should be quite thin. The key here is to cook off the vinegar so you are left with the sweetness from the balsamic and just a little acidity.
- Take the pan off the heat and let cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve!