These Vodka Watermelon Cocktails featuring our Watermelon White Balsamic Vinegar scream summer! These fruity and refreshing cocktails are quick and easy to make, and are sweet and tart at the same time. Don't have vodka on hand? Use white rum to create a watermelon mojito, and enjoy this delicious drink on the weekend or at the dinner table.
Vodka Watermelon Cocktail Recipe:
Servings: 1 drink
Adapted from Kim's Cravings
- 2 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Watermelon Juice
- 1 tbsp Wild Groves Watermelon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 4 mint leaves, rinsed
- 4 oz sparkling water
- To make the watermelon juice, cut up 1/4 of a large watermelon into chunks and place in a high-speed blender with the juice of half a lime and 4 mint leaves.
- Blend on high for about a minute until there are no large pieces of mint.
- Strain the juice, if desired, through a fine mesh strainer.
- To assemble the cocktail, place a handful of ice in the bottom of your desired glass. Pour in the vodka, watermelon juice, watermelon balsamic, and finally the sparkling water. Top with a mint leaf for garnish and enjoy!