We are launching our new Thick White Balsamic Vinegar. It's perfect for a green salad just like this one. Our new White Balsamic Vinegar is thick just like our Traditional Balsamic Vinegar, smooth, sweet and has just the right amount of tang from the lower acidity. It's delicious!
Watch the VIDEO with Dewey Here!
- 3 tbsp Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 tsp of White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- For the salad:
- 5 ounces, mixed dark greens. Such as baby kale, arugula, or spinach.
- 1 Apple (Honeyscrip, Fiji, or Pink Lady are our recommendations)
- 1/4 cup of Blue cheese. (You may also use Gouda or Cheddar, grated)
- 1/4 cup of caramelized roasted Pecans
- Fresh ground pepper and sea salt to taste
1. Whisk your Robust EVOO, White Balsamic Vinegar and half of the salt, until ingredients are emulsified. Add fresh ground pepper to taste.
2. Transfer the selected salad greens to a bowl
3. Chop your desired apple into very thin slices, or bite size pieces and add to mixed greens
4. Toss in Blue Cheese crumbles
5. Begin drizzling a light coating of Vinaigrette and toss
6. Add salt and pepper to taste, and toss salad again
7. Arrange any additional Apple slices atop, along with Caramelized roasted Pecans.