This Olive Oil Yogurt Bowl is perfect for a morning where you want to make an extra fancy breakfast– for yourself, or somebody you'd like to impress! This also makes a great snack filled with healthy fats and protein and checks all the boxes of sweet, tart, and savory.
Olive Oil Yogurt Bowl Recipe:
- 1 cup full-fat greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Wild Groves Chocolate Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup granola of choice (We used our Chocolate Granola recipe)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Fruit of choice (we used cranberries and pomegranate seeds)
- Flaky salt
- To assemble the yogurt bowl, first add in the greek yogurt to your bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the yogurt and add your granola.
- For the chocolate shavings, use a bar of chocolate of your choice and use a vegetable peeler to shave the chocolate.
- Lastly, add on your fruit of choice and a sprinkle of flaky salt to make this yogurt bowl extra fancy. Enjoy!