This Peach Caprese Salad with fresh basil, ripe tomatoes, and sweet yellow peaches is the perfect ode to summer. Dressed with our Peach White Balsamic Vinegar and Foxy Olive Oil, this salad couldn't be easier to make or more delicious to eat.
Peach Caprese Salad Recipe:
- 1 ripe peach, sliced
- 1 ball of mozzarella, sliced
- 1 heirloom tomato, sliced
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- Wild Groves Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- Wild Groves Foxy Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Layer the mozarella slices with the tomato slices, peach slices, and basil.
2. Drizzle the salad with a generous amount of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Serve right away!