This is a delightful salad for all occasions. It's a surprising combination of fresh ingredients that work really well brilliantly together, with a vinaigrette dressing that is exceptionally delicious.
For the salad:
- 3 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 Cups Fresh Blackberries, halved
- 1-1/2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts, toasted
For the Dressing:
- 1 Cup Wild Groves' Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Wild Groves' Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Wild Groves' Sweet Toasted Garlic Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the salad, except for balsamic vinegar. Divide salad amongst 6 plates.
2. In a mason jar combine ingredients for the dressing and shake vigorously until combined. Drizzle over top of salad plates and serve.